This Valentine's Day was a little bittersweet since it could well be the last year that I get to do school Valentine's with the boys. Matthew will be going off to high school next year, and they were "optional" for Jacob this go around. With that in mind, I wanted to do something a little special and different than the little paper cards we usually buy and send in. Pinterest to the rescue!! These fit the boys to a tee...Matthew loves Goldfish crackers and Jacob loves s'mores!

This picture just cracks me up when I look at it...

I told Matthew that he was going to have a party at school and he immediately signed "open" because he thought there would be presents there. ;)

Here's the other precious baby I mentioned in the last post. Miss Sadie loves coming up to Creekside and visiting with Nannie!! She never has to worry about laying down or sitting in a seat while she's there. She's just fought over continuously.

Nothing says "LOVE" like a Big Mac! My sweetie took me to McDonald's because we thought Big Macs were on sale. Nope. It sure did taste good anyway. Ha!

Just for fun...Mom's Valentine's tree. She decorates this little tree for all the different holidays and it just needed its picture took. ;)

Matthew's school Valentines...

Jacob's school Valentines...

Opening a little gift from Momma and Daddy. Hilarious!

This is the boys' loot from us, grandparents, aunts and uncles. It looks like they went trick-or-treating!


1 comment:
I thought Jacob's valentines were SO cute!
Post a Comment