We celebrated Jacob's 10th Birthday on Saturday, August 25th! Jacob was really excited to get to have his party on his actual birthday, and to be able to have his party at our house. I'm pretty sure he's been planning it since we found out we were moving. :) I had a really big party for Matthew when he turned ten, so I wanted to do the same for little brother. Several of our guests weren't able to make it for different reasons, but most importantly, Jacob had LOTS of fun!
Here's a look at Jacob's Baseball Party...
LOVED his cake!
I took "section" photos of the table so we could remember all the little details forever. :) To go along with the baseball theme, we decided to do "CONCESSIONS". Here you can see peanuts...
"Baby Ruth" candy bars...
Sunflower seeds; nachos and chips are in the background...
My sweet baby at three months old...
Our concession stand sign...
A picture of a picture...
Another full table view. We also had hot dogs and popcorn!
Sign on the door...
More decor...
Jacob sat his trophies out as more decorations...
Popcorn and gifts...
The boys really enjoyed being able to play outside!
This little guy is a ball of energy! :)
Opening gifts!
All Jacob asked for was a bow. Grandma and Grandpa delivered...
All Jacob asked for was a bow. Grandma and Grandpa delivered...
Ashlee and Andrew outfitted him in camo! Uncle Jeromy and Jacob already have big plans for hunting this fall!
Wrestling men from Bubba...
"GREEN" is always the perfect color. :)
I ♥ this boy!
Love the card...
He also got a target to use with his bow. (He has already put it to good use!)
Most of the kiddos
Blowing out candles. We could only get two to stay lit at a time!
School friends...
A post-party photo of the birthday boy and his momma.
Some little guy was pretty excited to hit double-digits. I, on the other hand, would love to keep his small forever. I am very proud of the young man that Jacob is growing up into, but he will always be "momma's baby boy". :)

No comments:
Post a Comment