The week before Halloween was Red Ribbon Week, and as usual our schools set aside each day for the kids to participate by wearing different things. There was the ever popular hat day, favorite sports team apparel, etc., and somehow I failed to get pictures on most days. I did, however, make sure that I snapped a couple of Jacob on Thursday, which was 80's day at Kyrock. Now, Jacob tends to get a little nervous on these days and is afraid that I will mess up the schedule and send him to school dressed for the wrong day. When he was smaller, he wouldn't even participate in crazy hair day! So before he went to bed on Wednesday night, I asked to make sure he would even dress up if I went to the trouble of throwing him an outfit together. He said he wanted to, so I fixed him up. However, before he would put on his garb of clothes, he made me get out the paper so that he could read for himself that it was indeed 80's day! Then, I just gave him a look like he had worms coming out of his ears when we were pulling up to school and he mentioned something about he hoped it was really 80's day. I thought he turned out pretty darn tootin' cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment