May was a truly wonderful month. There were more baseball games...
and we realized that Jacob had had quite the growth spurt from August to May...
Matthew and Michael's class had a field trip to the park for a cookout, and the Starnes family brought their horses for the kids to see.
Matthew was not that interested...
He was more interested in his blue ribbon. :)
We also celebrated Mother's Day. We went to Cracker Barrel on Saturday, and Ashlee had us over to her house for supper on Sunday. Me and my boys on Mother's Day...
My 36th birthday was on the 16th. Jason had one of his Park Ranger buddies make me a homemade turtle cheesecake a few days early. Oh. My. Word. It was delicious!
Jacob was ready to "rock" the K-PREP tests. :)
We went to Cracker Barrel to celebrate my birthday on the 17th...
We were photo-bombed. Ha!
The most wonderful day was on Memorial Day, the 26th. Jacob was saved during a revival at Midway. His smile was/is precious. I am so happy that I snapped these pictures of him on his special day. I have looked back at them so many times. So blessed.
Later in that week, Jacob's entire grade was going on a field trip, but because I thought we would still be attending the revival, I didn't turn in his permission form. The revival broke before the field trip, so he stayed home from school that day and he and I had a special day together. We ate lunch with Jason at Pizza in Paradise and then headed off to Glasgow for a movie.
We both enjoyed it! Perfect movie for my little baseball enthusiast. :)
The last day of school was on the 30th. We had to make our traditional trip to Cracker Barrel to celebrate. (and I just realized we did an awful lot of celebrating at Cracker Barrel in the month of May.) Ha!
Matthew and his selfies...
This is only a small part of the series I got of him. ;)
First and last day of school pics. It seemed like both boys changed so much in this year!
On the 31st, this happened...
Our Michael Tyler graduated high school. I was both PROUD and a teensy bit sad...especially when I pulled out the kindergarten graduation photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment