Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Little Bit of Christmas!

Now that it has been over a month since Christmas, I thought it would be a good idea to post about it. :)  And seeing that this post has taken the better part of the day to complete, I will do a couple more posts of Christmas later...this one has just about done me in!
This was our Christmas card this year!  Matthew may, or may not, have been bribed with a trip to Cracker Barrel for his willing participation. :)

Living Room Tree





Living Room
Living Room




 
Jacob's new ornament from the Smokies.
Jacob and his tree.
Our wood room Christmas tree.
My gingerbread tree in the dining room.

My boys!
Wood Room
Even though Santa fills different stockings, I always like to hang the boys' stockings from their first Christmases.
Living Room Fireplace
Matthew's new ornament from the Smokies.
Our family ornament from the Smokies this year.
My nativity

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love all your Christmas decorations....especially the wood room. It is beautiful! Bribery for Christmas card pictures....I've done that!ha!

Wanda May said...

Love your trees....and ornaments...and pics. Love your new home....so happy for ya..hate that I missed our "outing" Monday. Heard it was wonderful.